Come Visit Us!
We love our vineyard and think you will too
While we no longer require reservations for smaller parties, we want to make sure your experience is exceptional and we do require reservations for large parties. We are a small boutique winery and are limited in space. Thank you!
The Briede Family Vineyards, LLC
450 Green Spring Road
Winchester, VA. 22603
Friday: Noon to 7:00 pm
Saturday: Noon to 6:00 pm
Sunday: Noon to 5:00 pm
By Appointment Only Mon-Thurs
Tours and Tastings:
Our primary focus is sparkling wines and champagnes. We offer a variety of tastings to fit anyone’s palate. We also have our own still wines Verde and Arandell available to taste and purchase. Click Here for a list of all champagnes and wines currently in our tasting room!
Tours will be available time and weather permitting. Large groups 10+ require reservations.
Please see our calendar for any special events we have planned. Otherwise we are open on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. If you have any questions, or request any specific accommodations, please call Loretta Briede at 540-664-2048, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’d like to discuss booking a wedding on our picturesque vineyard, please see our Wedding info page!
Things to Note:
- We do not accept buses. We are a very small boutique winery that is interested in sharing our passion of organic farming and wines with our customers. We want to spend time with you and answer your questions if you choose.
- Please bring your government issued ID, as we ask that all participants be over 21. No exceptions.
- No outside alcohol of any kind may be brought onto the property.
- We are dog friendly! Service dogs only permitted in the tasting room itself.
- We do have cheese available for purchase as well as trail mix and chocolate from Japan but feel free to pack your own picnic, if you choose! We do allow outside food!